Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Just a Quick Update on Me...

I'm on Day 6 of Jury Duty... We should be done by Friday, but it's going to be a tough one! I'll be back at work next week, with mixed feelings. It will be good to get back into a routine, but I have enjoyed jury duty and will go back to a LOT of work!

I got my taxes filed (yesterday), thank goodness! I felt a huge weight lifted off of me when I finished. (I was so anxious that I developed an eye twitch.) Now I can get back to the 20 other things I need to handle!! And I promised my husband AND myself that I'd start 2008 bookkeeping now and be done with Q1-3 by the end of the year. I don't want to be this stressed out and distracted again next year for sure. I need to add items online that are in boxes in my garage from the following brands: Making Memories (Paperie line), SEI (Oasis and Glitzmas lines), Scenic Route, and 3 Bugs in a Rug. I THINK that's it!

It is our Three-Year Anniversary at PaperCents.com! I can't believe it either! I am looking forward to a nice sale to celebrate. I have a garage full of shipping boxes that need to be USED and quickly! Or we may never see the garage floor again.

Make sure you are signed up for our Newsletter, so you won't miss the sale! It should go out in the next week or two. (But I've said this before!)

No comments: