Thursday, August 23, 2007

On the personal side... A bit of history

PaperCents.com was started almost 2 years ago. I fell in love with my Wishblade and wanted to sell them (I actually didn't until 6 or 7 months later). I started with enough products to fit on a shelf in a walk-in closet, just SEI & Making Memories...

Now, I have filled that closet and an entire other bedroom. I'm not sure where I'm going to put all these new products I've ordered.

I need a couple of weeks off to get everything better organized, for sure. One day soon I'll have to post some pictures of my storage or lack thereof. Maybe I can even get some tips from you! I am working on a hanging file system for all the new paper that's coming in.

A bit about me... I graduated from Florida International University in 1997 with a business degree in MIS. I have worked as a computer consultant and programmer since then. I love web design, graphics and other creative aspects of my work, but lately have been working more on logic and really techie stuff. So, I use PaperCents.com as my creative outlet. I've given up on trying to explain my font obsession to my co-workers! (I have to head over to the Marketing department for that.)

I've been married for 9 years and have two kids, Isabel 5 and Ryan 2. My husband is from Panama, so we took some portraits of the kids in native dress (called apoyera) a couple of months ago at the Fairchild Gardens Mango Festival. I've included a few of the pictures in this post.

No comments: