Monday, July 30, 2007

CHA Indecision

I must confess. I am having a hard time deciding what to order from the CHA Summer 2007 releases. There are so many beautiful products. That's not the problem. Limited space and limited budget are the problems I have.

One of the tricky things about an online store (versus a physical store) is you don't really get to see your customers and their responses to products. Sure, you can comb through web logs and see in general how long people stayed on a given page... But you definitely lose something in the communication process.

So, I will spend a day or two diving into forums and blogs to see if I can get a peek into the online customer's mind. And decide if I should order the entire BasicGrey line, or just the collection packs...

Oh, life is hard for the indecisive!

No comments: