Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's Not that I Don't Love You, It's Just...I'm Seeing Someone Else

And her name is... QuickBooks. I have my appointment with my Tax Accountant Monday at 11:30 AM. By then, I need to have entered all vendor invoices, receipts, sales orders, mileage, and more. I'm 70% done. But I will finish by Monday. I will, I will, I will!

And after I do, expect a major sale, many new products that are sitting in our storage, but not online yet (hate that!). They include new releases from Scenic Route, SEI, Three Bugs In A Rug. Thickers, Bazzill 8.5x11 paper packs in Doodlebug colors. Doodlebug and Making Memories products are arriving any day now and are also not online yet - but they WILL be!

No stress. See why I haven't blogged in days? :)

Here's a sale for you while I enter panic mode: QuicKutz Silhouette for $275 and free shipping on your entire order! Ends October 12th. While supplies last.

No comments: