Thursday, November 6, 2008

Genius MousePen


I really, really want this... But I can't figure out WHY! I'm terrible at drawing, though my husband is amazing at it. He won't want it, though. I love crafting - though I'm not great a that either. Let's just say, I'm a frustrated artist. And I really don't have a NEED for this. I just want it! Do you have one? What do you do with it?

What I know: This device lets you control the computer cursor with a pen (vs. mouse). So, you can draw, color, and use PhotoShop tools with it. That's all I really know. What I don't know (yet): What I'D do with it... I love gadgets, what can I say?

11/17 update: So proud of myself! I resisted the urge to buy yet another unnecessary gadget - that's more money for inventory! ;)

1 comment:

magpie said...

i am DYING to try one of these. and i'm with you- i don't have any idea what i think i'll be doing cuz i cannot draw a straight stick figure!