Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Election Day 2008!


If you're reading this, chances are you are not standing in line waiting to vote right now... or that you are way cooler than I am and have an iPhone. (I've got the Helio Ocean, but I find that browsing is still a bit more painful than it's worth.)

I am very excited to see long lines because it means people are participating! However, I'm definitely rethinking my "the lines will be shorter on Election Day than during early voting" strategy...

Almost as importantly... I have added New! Doodlebug products to the website - about time, right!? And there are also new Pre-Order Doodlebug products (should ship late November).

And the new BasicGrey Wassail Christmas collection is available online for pre-order. It should be shipped to us this week sometime. So, you see... I've been busy! But keep checking back - I have a lot more product to add to the store (Making Memories, SEI, 3 Bugs In A Rug, Scenic Route... And I'll keep you posted when I do!

Remember, the new Doodlebug is part of the Trick or Treat Sale that ends tomorrow! As promised, all of the "Treat" sales are now listed on the Sales & Special Offers tab.

P.S. My favorite item added online: The 2009 BasicGrey Calendar Kit (SRP $20, our price $17)

No comments: