Thursday, August 28, 2008

10 Things I Can't Live Without... (That I Didn't Have 5 Years Ago)

Okay, round one of my work project is over and done with. I'm catching up on the things I have neglected, and getting back into the routing of things. I still have a ton of work to do at work and at home. But no more programming until 2AM in the morning, thank goodness!

Here's my post of the day - short as it may be!


10 Things I Can't Live Without... (That I Didn't Have 5 Years Ago)

1. Memory Foam Pillow
2. Oral B/Braun Electric Toothbrush
3. Internet Browser Tabs (Tip: Press the CTRL key when clicking a link to open it in a new tab!)
4. SnagIt - Revolutionary Print Screen software - Sounds lame, but it is life changing!
5. Google
6. PaperCents.com!!
7. TiVo
8. External Hard Drives
9. Point and Shoot HiRes Digital Camera (with movie recording - kept in purse at all times!)
10. Crocs (Both my kids can put them on in seconds)

What's on your Top 10?

No comments: