Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bare Minimum

That's what I've doing these past two weeks. Bare minimum means getting orders shipped and replying to customer e-mails. That's it.

I have boxes of new product to unpack and mark as in stock. I have QK Silhouettes to put on major sale. I have a website development invoice to send a client (read: hours of work to get paid for!). I have A LOT to do.

But my first priority right now is getting my Order Management application done for work. It is a beast, and it MUST be completed by Friday, and I've been working crazy hours to get it done (many 2AM nights!). So I am REALLY looking forward to SATURDAY. When I can start dealing with the rest of my life.

So, this is why my blogging has slacked. It's why I don't tweet as much as I used to. It's why I haven't sent an e-mail newsletter in a month. And why my treadmill gathers dust. But a paycheck is a paycheck! And I'm ALMOST done! :)

Here are some pictures from my kids' first day back at school: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mariloujaen/sets/72157606855012395/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you finish that project soon so I can place an order. The school pictures are super-cute! Where does your daughter go to school?