Monday, July 21, 2008

CHA - Got My Groove Back

Okay, I really loved CHA. I loved most of the products. And while I wish I could have bought more, it's nice there was so much to choose from! Today I will spend adding products to my site. I'll request product data files & images from the manufacturers to speed that up as much as I can.

I also need to work on some newsletters. First, the QK VIP Club one, then the General one.

Let's put it plainly... I HAVE A LOT TO DO!!! I go back to work tomorrow, but I think I should probably have taken off the entire week. Can't miss work though, because I have a big, looming deadline on a project there as well. Why do we always get busy with 10 different things at once?

But the ONE thing I must do this month is my bookkeeping for last year!!! I'm about 10% done and that is NOT GOOD! Well, maybe I should get to it. I promise to post more great projects from CHA this week. And keep your eyes open for some GIVEAWAYS!

No comments: