Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Coffee Break: More Project Ideas from CHA


It is good to be back at work, though I miss being surrounded by creatives. We are a rare sort. It is really nice to be surrounded by people who "get" what I do and why. And I love learning new techniques and building relationships with the people that work for my favorite brands.

But enough about me! I am posting to give you links to the rest of the project ideas that I took pictures of at CHA, so here they are!

BasicGrey Project Ideas & Cosmo Cricket Project Ideas (I have added a bunch to these two).

Pink Paislee Project Ideas - We ordered the complete new release. I fell in love with it the minute I walked onto the show floor! And they are super cool - see their blog here.

Making Memories Project Ideas - We ordered the new Paperie papers and some coordinating embellishments. We also have the SLICE on pre-order. Check it out!

Doodlebug Project Ideas and Product Images - We ordered the full release.

Scenic Route Project Ideas - We didn't order everything, some paper, some kits... Should be posted on our site soon! Is there anything you want to make sure we order? Put it in a comment, and we'll be happy to!!

Three Bugs in a Rug Project Ideas - We ordered two collections from this release: Playtime and Color Me Pink.

All the pre-orders will be on PaperCents.com within the next few weeks! I am hoping to have BasicGrey online in a day or two.

No comments: