Friday, July 25, 2008

Featured Designer: La Verne Boese



I hung out with La Verne throughout CHA and what a trip! She is a riot and SUPER-talented!! Check out her blog: http://laverneboese.typepad.com/. And be sure to leave her some comments asking for MORE LAYOUTS!

La Verne is on the Design Team for one of my favorite scrapbook stores... Scrapbook Central. She is a relative newbie to scrapping - has been doing it for less than a year. She's got two cutie pie boys - you'll see them in her layouts. Adorable! Keep up the great work, La Verne!!

P.S. I'm going to post a contest this weekend - so keep your eyes peeled.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Marilou, you are tooooo much. Wow, I've never been a featured designer before. I'm honored!!! And yes, I have more layouts to add. There are a few on my scraptable that are begging to be finished. I'm just trying to catch up on housework. I was wondering why I didn't know you updated your blog. You weren't saved on my google reader! I was missing out! I'm looking forward to pre-ordering from you, so get your stuff posted on your online store. When is the KI stuff coming in?