Wednesday, July 16, 2008

To say I've been neglecting my blog is to be queen of understatement.

I have ONE post in 2008. That's pretty neglectful, I'd say. Well, I'm back. It's been a crazy year so far, so I'll summarize what you've missed and then we can take it from there!

  • Had a great time at CHA Winter. Added a few new lines to the store. Some did well, others didn't.

  • It took forever to add all the product online, so I have been writing a product management computer application to make it all a bit easier. I don't want to spend all my time doing data entry and management!

  • I completed a website for a friend of a friend: http://noondesigngroup.com.

  • Have been attending many small-business seminars to get a grip on things! Attended a great one on e-mailing last night by Lisa Sparks from Constant Contact.

  • Put in a new paper storage system - trying to fit all our inventory into a 14x16 room can be challenging! Funny thing about paper, it's heavier than it looks... collapsed our slatwall!

  • This week I am going nuts prepping for CHA Summer. After the e-mail seminar, I did two loads of laundry and printed 120 business cards. Also, made "abetterbouncecard" to see if it helps me take some great layout shots - to post on blog. {Entirely forgot to eat dinner.}


2008 goals:
  • Blog & e-mail more consistently

  • Add an "Articles" section to PaperCents.com

  • Oh, and finish 2007 bookkeeping... yikes!


Are you going to CHA? If so, e-mail me - I'd LOVE to meet you!

No comments: